Monday, December 15, 2008

Hanukkah, Night 3

Well, we got quite a late start on Hanukkah, and Bennett couldn't participate because he was in DESPERATE need of sleep...and had actually been asleep and awake 3 times in an hour. Oy.

So, the little one will get 2 gifts tomorrow....if he's awake :-)

Matt got me JUST what I wanted - a cover for my planner! This cover has a spot for a pen, and the planner goes in and gets zipped up. The cover also has a notepad and some spots for business cards and for change....I'm kind of thinking of using it to streamline my wallet. We'll see.

Man I'm a dork!

And Matt? Matt got 8 bars of Bee and Flower Sandal Wood Soap.

As I counted out those 8 bars onto the dining room table, Matt asked "did you go in the bathroom and just get the soap you gave me last night?" Nope. He now has 12 bars of that soap and 1 bar of the soap from Earth Drops.

How many bars of soap do you think would be a year's supply?

No comments: