Sunday, August 10, 2008

Go Team Carlson: 2 years!

Matt and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 15th of July! We went out for a lovely dinner (just the 2 of us!) at the Limestone Grille. It was the first time we had both been away from Bennett at the same time!

In keeping with the tradition I started for our first anniversary, I had another piece of a Team Carlson uniform created. This year it was shorts. I also decided to have a onesie made for Bennett - I'm still debating whether he should get an item of Team Carlson clothing for his birthday every year or for our anniversary. Thoughts?

Here is the necessary evidence of our dorkiness. Bennett was not very cooperative :-)

1 comment:

Monica said...

I LOVE Team Carlson!!

My thoughts on anniversary items for the Bean: I think Bennett should get a Team Carlson item on his birthday, since he was obviously created by the original Team Carlson.

p.s.- Where's the 2? On the butt side? ...or maybe I just missed it.